Plastic wood material is a new environmental protection and energy saving composite material, It is wood substitute. and Can be used for landscape, interior and exterior wall decoration, floor, block, flower pool, pavilion and so on!
1. Remove dirt and residue with a soap, hot water, and hard hair brush. After the plastic wood flooring is installed, Clean dirt and debris in this way.
2. Gently wipe the mark on the side of the plastic wood floor with alcohol or acetone.
3. Use regular floor cleaner or detergent containing bleach (sodium hypochlorite) and detergent.
4. The floor grease stains, Immediately use household oil remover, Then rinse with hot water.
5. Wash the chalk – stamped area with hot soap water and bleach. Color chalk marks are stubborn, It cannot be cleared up, Therefore consider using white chalk or talc powder on the floor.
6. Meltice and calcium chloride or stone salt on the floor, Most home product maintenance stores have, For example, the Home Depot.When the ice begins to melt, rinse it off.
7. Remove ink stains with hot soap water and clean them thoroughly.
8. Remove dirt and rust stains with cleaning products containing oxalic acid or phosphate. This will reduce dirt and possibly remove it.
9. Use common rust cleaners to remove pigment contamination from floor weathering.
10. Mix bleach into hot water to clean wine stains and fruit stains. Gently wipe the stain and rinse with hot water.
It is recommended to clean the plastic wood floor regularly to prevent dust accumulation or various stains from becoming more difficult to remove after a long time. If the composite board has a stain and is not sure that some cleaning method can be good removal, it is recommended to clean a small part of the outdoor floor to prevent the ground color difference is too large, if the effect is good, and then use this method to remove other stain areas. The faucet can be used to rinse the dust, dirt.
It is best to put the furniture feet in the home on a soft bottom protective pad, so as not to scratch the wear layer of wood plastic floor. In addition, when cleaning the wood plastic floor, be sure to pay attention not to let the sandpaper, grinder or metal tools more hard things to clean up the wood plastic floor.
When cleaning the wood plastic decking, first Use a rag to dip in rice washing water to wipe directly.Also can use rice water to spray evenly on WPC floor, and then wait until 5 to 10 minutes later, wipe clean with a dry rag, composite decking boards will become clean a lot.
Wood plastic decking requires minimal maintenance because of the following reasons:
1、 Waterproof, moisture – proof. It fundamentally solves the problem of wooden products prone to rot and deform after moisture in wet & watery environments, and can be used in which traditional wooden products can not be applied.
2、 insect prevention and termite prevention, effectively prevent insect harassment and prolong the service life.