Wood plastic railing is also called WPC railing or PE wooden railing , composite railing , bamboo plastic railing.It combines the advantages of wood and plastic , has the appearance of natural wood , and high material density , high strength , easy to clean , the service life is 5 times than ordinary wooden products , 1 0 0 % products can be recycled and reused .widely used in villa guardrail, residential plastic wood railings, park plastic wood railings, landscape plastic wood railings, mountaineering plastic wood railings, etc,
Hanming wpc products contains wpc decking,wpc fence and railing,wpc diy tile and wpc wall panels.
Advantages of Composite Wood Railing:
- WPC Handrail are beautiful and elegant railing in your villa, park and courtyard;
- WPC Railings are easy and comfortable to install with full accessories;
- WPC Railings are flexible design proposal, General WPC has more wooden surface, co-extrusion WPC has a more modern appearance;
- WPC Railings are long-lasting and easy-going colors.
Product features of composite railing boards:1. Made of recycled plastic (HDPE) and wood powder, plus non-hazardous chemical additives such as anti UV agent, light stabilizer, lurbicant, culping agent and etc, Bammax Composite railing gives any railing set a fantastically clean and professional finish.
2. Designed against fading has anti mildew properties and is anti slip even when wet. The full bodied colour means that the railing profile can be sanded down like traditional wood whilst maintaining its original colour.
3. Profiles adjustable, lengths adjustable, colors adjustable, surface treatment adjustable.
4. Wood finish of our WPC railing provides a choice of desirable, tough anti-slip surface. The vivid wood grain look makes it more natural to see and feel. The boards have self-cleaning anti mildew construction and require virtually no maintenance for their life.
5. Easy intallation and cost efficiency.
|1. Density||ASTM D792-2008 method B||1.285||KG/CM3|
|2. Flexural Modulus||ASTM D790-07E1||3070||Mpa|
|3. Flexural Strength||ASTM D790-07E1||38||Mpa|
|4. Water Absorption||ASTM D570-98||0.18||%|
|5. Linear Thermal Expansion Coefficient||ASTM E831-06||49.82||UM/M℃|
|6. IZOD Impact Strength||ASTM D4812-06||79||J/m|
|7. Hardness||ASTM D2240-05||D/76/1|
|8. Grip Nail Strength||LY/T 1613-2004||1732||N|
|9. Nail Withdrawal Test||ASTM D1761||802||psi|
|10. Creep Recovery Test||ASTM D7032-SECTION 5.4||82.66||%|
|11. Hot Distorted Temperature||ASTM D648||≥100||℃|